French visa application documents
1. Original passport (valid for 6 months) and all old passports (if any)
2. French visa application form
3. 2 photos 3.5 x 4.5 (white background, not taken) more than 6 months); face takes up 80% of the photo area
4. Proof of relatives: Household registration book, marriage registration
5. Proof of work: Labor contract, leave application
6. Financial proof: Savings book, Real estate documents, car documents
Applying for a French visa: 7 – 10 days (depending on documents and time)
Visa duration : 15, 30, 45, 90 days (depending on documents)
In Hanoi: 17th floor, Capital Tower building , No. 109 Tran Hung Dao, Hanoi
In Ho Chi Minh City: Vincom Center, Dong Khoi, Ho Chi Minh
The fact that you have all the documents required by the Embassy does not guarantee that you will get a visa. The Embassy reviews applications based on the following criteria: Personality, work, finances and travel history. There are mistakes that cost you a visa refusal and once you get a visa refusal stamp in France, your visa application door in the rest of the Schengen countries is almost closed.
For more details and specific advice, please contact Nam A Chau, hotline: 0978 57 58 59 for detailed advice!
|Visa||Visa Type||Working time||Prices in the southern region||Prices in the northern region|
|Tourist visa to France from Hanoi||Tourism||7 – 10 days||0 VND ~ 0 USD|
SOUTH ASIA TOURISM MEDIA COMPANY
Head office: 219 Pham Ngu Lao, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, City. HCM.
Tel: 028.38. 38.38.79 – 028.39.39.39.99
International travel license : 79-487/2015/TCDL-GPLHQT
Da Nang Office: 89 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Thach Thang Ward, Hai Chau District, City. DN.
Tel: 0236.3601499 – 0976 57 58 59
Hanoi Office : Room 301, building 131 Bui Thi Xuan, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
Tel: 024.39.377.377 – 0973082328
NATIONWIDE 24/7 CONSULTATION HOTLINE: 023 3878 7777