SOUTH AFRICA TOURIST VISA FROM HO CHI MINH CITY

DOCUMENT INFORMATION INCLUDES
– Passport valid for more than 6 months (must have signature on passport)
– 4 latest 4*6 photos
– Labor contract and leave application
– Transaction account statement 3 Most recent month
– Business license and tax for the last 3 months
– Identity card
– Marriage or divorce certificate, single
– Household registration, legal copy
– Hotel booking
– Minimum financial proof Minimum is 5000$
– Information to answer:

+ Father’s full name
+ Mother’s full name
+ Spouse’s
full name + Current address + ID number
+ Have you ever been to South Africa?
Visa Visa Type Working time Prices in the southern region Prices in the northern region
South Africa Tourist Visa from Ho Chi Minh City Tourism 1-2 weeks 0  VND ~  0  USD Contact

NOTE:
– Collect 80% of the total cost when submitting the application, the remaining 20% ​​of the cost must be paid after the interview appointment.
– Do not issue VAT invoices.
– Fees collected will not be refunded due to visa application being refused by the Embassy.

SOUTH ASIA TOURISM MEDIA COMPANY

Head office: 219 Pham Ngu Lao, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, City. HCM.

Tel: 028.38. 38.38.79 – 028.39.39.39.99

International travel license : 79-487/2015/TCDL-GPLHQT

Da Nang Office: 89 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Thach Thang Ward, Hai Chau District, City. DN.

Tel: 0236.3601499 – 0976 57 58 59

Hanoi Office : Room 301, building 131 Bui Thi Xuan, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.

Tel: 024.39.377.377 – 0973082328

NATIONWIDE 24/7 CONSULTATION HOTLINE: 023 3878 7777

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

 

[pbvariable selector=".product-info .product-title" attribute="text"]
[pbvariable selector=".product-info .price-wrapper .amount" attribute="text"]

Leave your information and
we will contact you immediately