- Original invitation letter from Australia (Letter from children or relatives in Australia)
- Proof of finances of the inviting person
- Photocopy of passport (For people who have changed nationality) – Photocopy of visa or temporary residence card (For long-term residents)
- Current address in Australia
- Prove the inviter’s job.
- Original passport (valid for more than 6 months + old passport if any)
- Two recent photos (4×6 white background)
- Photo of latest ID card
- Notarized copy of household registration book
- Register marriage, divorce or notarized single certificate
- If an employee: Labor contract + Leave application or decision to send on a business trip + latest 3 months payroll.
- If you are a business owner: Business registration license + Tax receipts for the last 3 months.
- Retired customers: Retirement book or decision to retire.
- Financial proof: Savings book with minimum value of 200 million, real estate documents, car, house rental contract, securities (if any)
- Hotel booking
- Booking air tickets
- Travel insurance
|Visa||Visa Type||Working time||Prices in the southern region||Prices in the northern region|
|Australian Visit Visa from Ho Chi Minh City||Visit relatives||2-4 weeks||0 VND ~ 0 USD||Contact|
– Collect 80% of the total cost when submitting the application, the remaining 20% of the cost must be paid after the interview appointment.
– Do not issue VAT invoices.
– Fees collected will not be refunded due to visa application being refused by the Embassy.
SOUTH ASIA TOURISM MEDIA COMPANY
Head office: 219 Pham Ngu Lao, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, City. HCM.
Tel: 028.38. 38.38.79 – 028.39.39.39.99
International travel license : 79-487/2015/TCDL-GPLHQT
Da Nang Office: 89 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Thach Thang Ward, Hai Chau District, City. DN.
Tel: 0236.3601499 – 0976 57 58 59
Hanoi Office : Room 301, building 131 Bui Thi Xuan, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
Tel: 024.39.377.377 – 0973082328
NATIONWIDE 24/7 CONSULTATION HOTLINE: 023 3878 7777