I. What types of Canadian visas are there?
Depending on the duration, Canadian visas are divided into two types: single and multiple. Depending on the purpose of entry, visas to Canada are divided into the following common types:
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Visa to visit relatives
- Student visa
- Immigrant visa
II. Procedures for applying for a Canadian visa
The procedure for applying for a Canadian visa is quite complicated, so to prepare the application well the first time, applicants need to remember the following documents.
1. Application for a Canadian tourist visa .
|TT||Canadian visa application documents|
|first||Proof of identity:
|2||Proof of profession:
|4||The trip’s schedule:
2. Application for Canadian visit visa
In the process of applying for a Canadian visit visa , the first important step is to prepare a complete set of documents according to the requirements as instructed in the table above, in addition, you need to add:
· Invitation letter to Canada to visit relatives, original: Letter clearly stating the purpose of invitation, information of the inviter, invited person, information of the person paying for the trip,…
· Copy of passport if the inviter is a Canadian citizen, submit a copy of Canadian residence card.
· If a relative in Canada is responsible for paying for the trip, they need to provide financial proof.
· Guarantee letter from the inviting person in Canada.
· Documents proving the relationship between the inviter and the invitee: household registration book, birth certificate, marriage certificate, letters, email exchanges, photos taken together,…
· Documents showing financial, social, family, and country ties that force you to return to your country after the end of your visit to relatives in Canada.
3. Canadian visa approval time
Processing time for Canadian visa applications will range from 14 to 21 days. As for a 10-year visa, the processing time is 1 month. In special cases, the time for returning visa results will be longer. To avoid risks, it is best to prepare complete visa application documents from the beginning and submit your application early (about 2 months before your trip). If you need to apply for a visa urgently, you can contact the visa service center for advice and support.
4. How much is the visa service fee to Canada?
|Canadian visa type||Working time||Reference price||Note|
|Tourist visa||About 02 months||330 USD||The price of visa services to Canada may vary depending on the time of the consulate.|
|Visa to visit relatives|
5. Difficulties when applying for a visa to Canada yourself
· Finances are not strong enough, do not have many assets and savings
· Young and single, low income or unable to prove finances
· I’ve had my visa rejected many times, gone to many services and still can’t get it resolved
· Difficulty in applying for a Canadian visa for the whole family or applying for a visa for children and the elderly
III. Strengths of South Asia Travel’s Canadian visa service
· Improve and process documents quickly and professionally
· Support in making appointments and submitting documents
· Practice interview fluency and confidence
· Responsible, enthusiastic and effective to the end
· Consulting and customer support 24/7
Coming to South Asia Travel, you will receive support with visa issues from AZ. We guarantee you will be more satisfied than you expected.
IV. South Asia Travel’s Canadian visa service process
· Step 1: Receive request for Canadian visa application service
· Step 2: Sign the service contract, receive documents and necessary documents
· Step 3: Support for application procedures:
- Help customers fill out visa application forms
- Support for translation and notarization of documents.
- Support for proof of work, proof of finances, and trip scheduling
- Help you write letters of explanation and open letters.
· Step 4: Make and schedule an appointment to submit your Canadian visa application
· Step 5: Consulting and rehearsing interview answers for customers.
· Step 6: Track documents, notify application results and receive visas for customers.
Above are some experiences so you can better understand applying for a CANADA Visa. Hopefully with the CANADA Visa interview, these “unwritten” rules will be of great help to make you more confident and more convenient for interview preparation. Wishing you luck and success in your first interview.
Contact the Visa Department – South Asia Travel to receive 100% free support for visa consultation fees
SOUTH ASIA TOURISM MEDIA COMPANY
Head office: 219 Pham Ngu Lao, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, City. HCM.
Tel: 028.38. 38.38.79 – 028.39.39.39.99
International travel license : 79-487/2015/TCDL-GPLHQT
Da Nang Office: 89 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Thach Thang Ward, Hai Chau District, City. DN.
Tel: 0236.3601499 – 0976 57 58 59
Hanoi Office : Room 301, building 131 Bui Thi Xuan, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
Tel: 024.39.377.377 – 0973082328
NATIONWIDE 24/7 CONSULTATION HOTLINE: 023 3878 7777