Can Gio ecological & biosphere conservation has been considered as the green lung of Saigon. It is the second largest mangroves forest in Vietnam, and has been recognized as one of the world’s 65 most sustainable eco-tourism destinations. With the size of over 70.000 hectares of mangroves and its rich and diversity species of fauna, flora and wildlife , Can Gio has emerged as a very popular destination for travelers who would love to get back to the nature and green
– 08:00am: from your hotel Saigon, we head off for Can Gio (65km, or 1.5 hours) via Binh Khanh ferry
– Upon arrival at Dan Xay bridge (50km from Saigon) we will embark a private speedboat, and enjoy a magnificent ride (over an hour) with stunning and scenic view of the conservation interlaced with hundreds of distributaries of Nha Be (Saigon) River
– Our speedboat ride includes some short breaks to visit a bats lagoon- with thousands of bats hanging on the mangroves
– Enjoy a soft and short trek around the conservation and climb up the observation deck for a picturesque view of this vast conservation
– Experience some unforgettable moments of crocodiles fishing!
– Hop back on your speedboat and cruise back to the bridge before driving down to a local restaurant near Can Gio beach (10km, muddy beach, not for swimming) for a beautiful seafood lunch
– After lunch, we will visit the monkey island
– Drive back to Saigon where our services end at your hotel at around 17:00pm
PRIVATE TOUR PRICES LIST
|Group size||2 person||3 person||4 person||5 person||6 person ++|
|Prices in USD||90usd/person||75usd/person||63usd||60usd||55usd|
– Private transport with air-conditioned & modern vehicle,
– Private speedboat (canoe) ride as specified
– Lunch as indicated at a local restaurant
– Crocodiles fishing fee and baits
– Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary including entrance fees
– Professional English speaking guide
– 01 bottles of mineral water per person
– Drinks, meals and any other incidental expenses are not mentioned in the above.
– Personal travel insurance
– Tipping 2usd/pax/day
– Proper shoes or sandals are required for this trip as you have to get on and off the speedboat quite a few times
– The speedboat is not covered! You are advised to get yourselves well covered, and bring some sun-cream
– Watch out! There are so many monkeys in the island and some of them are very naughty. They know how to steal your stuff and food
– There will be no shopping on this tour!
Cancellation policy for deposited Tours:
a. If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded
b. If you are a “no-show” on the morning of the trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
a. Up to 48 hours before the start of the activity: full refund
b. Less than 48 hours before the start of the activity or in the event of a no-show: no refund
c. Flight delayed, food poisoning, getting sick unable to attend tour. Under those circumstances, we agree to reschedule your start date with an additional charge of 50% of the total tour cost
d. The refund is done using the same payment method. In the event of credit cards which are charged monthly, the amount shall be credited at the end of the current invoicing period. The exact time of the refund depends on the user’s credit card agreement. The refund by bank transfer shall be done within seven bank working days.
Child under 04 years old: FOC
Child under 12 years old: 75% of adult fare
SOUTH ASIA TOURISM MEDIA COMPANY
Head office: 219 Pham Ngu Lao, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, City. HCM.
Tel: 028.38. 38.38.79 – 028.39.39.39.99
International travel license : 79-487/2015/TCDL-GPLHQT
Da Nang Office: 89 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Thach Thang Ward, Hai Chau District, City. DN.
Tel: 0236.3601499 – 0976 57 58 59
Hanoi Office : Room 301, building 131 Bui Thi Xuan, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
Tel: 024.39.377.377 – 0973082328
NATIONWIDE 24/7 CONSULTATION HOTLINE: 023 3878 7777