Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, and has been a place to keep and witness more than 1000 years of a long history.
That is why this place is a solemn ancient city. Visiting around Hanoi, you will see ancient architectures such as Ba Dinh Square, Hoan Kiem Lake, or Temple of Literature. All together create an ancient and historic city.
Coming to Hanoi, you not only see the architectural works but also to immerse yourself in the unique culture here.
8h00: Our Tourguide pick up you at your hotel. We start to visit Ho Chi Minh Complex, including Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of Vietnamese great father or Uncle Ho, President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house – where Uncle Ho lived and worked from 1958 to 1969. Then visit One Pillar Pagoda where worships the Godess of Mercy – It is the most unique padoga in the world.
10h00-12h00: Visit one of 2 options below
- Option 1: Visiting Vietnam Museum of Ethnology to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam (on Tuseday – Wenesday –Thursday- Friday –Saturday – Sunday)
- Option 2 : Visiting Bat Trang ceramíc village where we can explore the daily life of the locals & learn about the process how to make a perfect product (on Monday )
12h30: Take a rest and Have lunch at our restaurant about 1 hour.
13h30 – 13h45: Continue to visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam, The Temple of Literature (Van Mieu Quoc Tu Giam) is one of the most attractive tourist spots in Northern Vietnam. The Temple of Literature was founded in 1070.
14h45: Keep going to visit Hoa Lo Prison, The prison was built by the French, from 1886 to 1901, When Vietnam was still part of French Indochina. The French called the prison Maison Centrale. The prison was called “A Hell on Earth” and now the prison is like a war museum for those who want to understand more about the war against France of Vietnamese people.
15h45: After visiting Hoa Lo Prison, we enjoy Egg Coffee Before Coming back your hotel.
16h30: Our Bus take you back to the Hotel. We finish the trip !
- Limousine Bus during the trip (– max 17 pax)
- A bottle of water / person
- Entrance tickets
- English speaking guide
- Vietnamese Lunch
- Egg Coffee
- Drink for lunch
- Tips for tourguide & driver
- Personal expenses or any thing not mentioned above
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Monday and Friday.
- Museum of Ethnology is closed on Monday
- Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees in the public places like a temple, pagoda, HCM mausoleum …
- Should bring the necessary things such as : cash, cellphone or camara, raincoat/ umbrella ,sun block …( depending on the weather)
- The order of the itinerary can be changed depending on the situation.
Cancellation policy for deposited Tours:
a. If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded
b. If you are a “no-show” on the morning of the trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
a. Up to 48 hours before the start of the activity: full refund
b. Less than 48 hours before the start of the activity or in the event of a no-show: no refund
c. Flight delayed, food poisoning, getting sick unable to attend tour. Under those circumstances, we agree to reschedule your start date with an additional charge of 50% of the total tour cost
d. The refund is done using the same payment method. In the event of credit cards which are charged monthly, the amount shall be credited at the end of the current invoicing period. The exact time of the refund depends on the user’s credit card agreement. The refund by bank transfer shall be done within seven bank working days.
Child under 04 years old: FOC
Child under 12 years old: 75% of adult fare
SOUTH ASIA TOURISM MEDIA COMPANY
Head office: 219 Pham Ngu Lao, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, City. HCM.
Tel: 028.38. 38.38.79 – 028.39.39.39.99
International travel license : 79-487/2015/TCDL-GPLHQT
Da Nang Office: 89 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Thach Thang Ward, Hai Chau District, City. DN.
Tel: 0236.3601499 – 0976 57 58 59
Hanoi Office : Room 301, building 131 Bui Thi Xuan, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
Tel: 024.39.377.377 – 0973082328
NATIONWIDE 24/7 CONSULTATION HOTLINE: 023 3878 7777