- Passport is still valid
- 1 Egyptian visa application form (contact Vietnamese Tourism to get the form).
- 2 4×6 photos (most recently taken)
- Invitation letter from the school in Egypt.
|Visa||Visa Type||Working time||Prices in the southern region||Prices in the northern region|
|Apply for an Egyptian Visa to study abroad (8 days)||3 months 1 time||8 days||0 VND ~ 0 USD||Contact|
– Deposit 70% in advance when receiving the application, after receiving the visa, collect the remaining 30%.
– Do not issue VAT invoices.
– If the application is rejected by the consulate or the visa is not issued, you will lose money to pay the Consulate, service fees, and application fees.
– If the Consulate requests an interview, you must be present at the Consulate according to the appointment.
SOUTH ASIA TOURISM MEDIA COMPANY
Head office: 219 Pham Ngu Lao, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, City. HCM.
Tel: 028.38. 38.38.79 – 028.39.39.39.99
International travel license : 79-487/2015/TCDL-GPLHQT
Da Nang Office: 89 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Thach Thang Ward, Hai Chau District, City. DN.
Tel: 0236.3601499 – 0976 57 58 59
Hanoi Office : Room 301, building 131 Bui Thi Xuan, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
Tel: 024.39.377.377 – 0973082328
NATIONWIDE 24/7 CONSULTATION HOTLINE: 023 3878 7777