|HOTEL||3 STARS HOTEL||4 STARS HOTEL|
|DAY 1: DA NANG AIRPORT – HOI AN (L-D)|
Morning: Bus and tour guide of Nam A Chau Travel will pick you at Da Nang Airport. Have lunch at the restaurant.
13:00 Depart for Bay Mau Coconut Forest
13:45 Boat will take you to ecological area.
Visit Seven Mau coconut forest.
Rowing, sailing / basketing into the coconut water forest, listening to stories about the war against the US, receiving souvenirs made from coconut leaves.
15:30: Depart to Hoi An. Checkin hotel
16:30: Tourguide take you to visit the old town with many monuments: Viettown Handicraft workshop + lantern making , Japanese Bridge, Tan Ki Ancient House, Visit the local market of Hoi An and Phuc Kien Congressional Assembly Hall
19:00: Have a dinner at the restaurant and enjoy special foods of Hoi An.
– Guests walk around at night Hoi An will feel as light as back the moments of the 17th century, the street’s full of colors and flower lantern. The mix of cultures makes distinctions Hoi An brings a breeze
|DAY 2: MY SON – DA NANG (B-L-D)|
– Breakfast at your hotel and free time
08:30: Check out hotel. Depart for My Son, is considered to be one of the central temple of Hinduism in Southeast Asia and the unique heritage of its kind in Vietnam. My Son is also a center of culture and beliefs of the Champa dynasty and is the burial place of kings, priests.
09:30: At My Son valley, you could visit the ancient temple-tower at My Son with technological sophistication, they are evidence of Cham engineering skills
10:30: You see Apsara dance that describes the famous dance of the region of Champa
11:00 : Depart to Da Nang. Have lunch at restaurant
After that, checkin hotel
Free time or swimming in the My Khe Beach
18:30: Have dinner at the hot pot restaurant
Free to explore Danang Bynight: Dragon Bridge, Love Bridge, night market…
|DAY 3: BA NA (B-L-D)|
– Breakfast at your hotel.
08:30 Depart to visit Ba Na Hills – eco resort’s famous Danang
9:15 Arrive at Ba Na station, you will rest and take photos when our guide gets the cable car ticket
– You will spend 20 mins to move by cable car line
– After finishing the cable car line, you could follow the guide to visit Golden Bridge – the famous attraction in Vietnam, Le Jardin Garden, old wine cellar, Moon Palace and Sun Palace
– You will use the next cable car line to come to French villages.
12:00: have lunch at the restaurant
At here, you could take photos with the Gothic-style castles at Du Dôme Square and join in the lively street festivals
– Play more than 100 free games at Fantasy Park and superfast slide
15:30: Delegations focused down cable.
17:00: Come back at Da Nang
18:30: Have dinner at the restaurant
|DAY 4: DA NANG AIRPORT (B-L)|
– Breakfast at your hotel.
08:30 Depart for Son Tra Peninsula, you will visit Linh Ung Pagoda
10:00 The bus and tour guide will pick you up at hotel. Visit Marble Mountains
On the way to the Marble Mountain, you will visit Non Nuoc stone village. After that, visit the mysterious cave at Thuy mountain where have many caves: Linh Nham cave, Van Thong cave,… Visit Linh Ung pagoda, Tam Thai pagoda
11:30: Check out hotel. Have lunch at the restaurant
Go to Da Nang Airport. Finish tour.
– 16 seater car
– Boat in Coconut forest
– Hoi An Ticket
– My Son Ticket
– Marble Mountain ticket + Elevator (1 way)
– Cable car ticket at Ba Na
– Breakfast in hotel (3 meals)
– Main meals: 6 meal*200.000vnd/per + 1 buffet meal in Ba Na*350.000vnd/per
- Tour guide speaks English
– Insurance 30.000.000vnd
– Water 1000m/per
- Air ticket
- Eating outside the program, telephone, laundry, other personal expenses.
- Cost isn’t mentioned in above, out of tour program
- Tip for guide and driver (3USD/day/per)
- Under 1m: free
- From 1m-1,4m: 70% of adult price
- Over 1,4m: adult price
– Provide list of guests before using
– This price not apply for Tet, Holiday
Cancellation policy for deposited Tours:
a. If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded
b. If you are a “no-show” on the morning of the trip, for whatever reason, you will lose your deposit
Cancellation policy for full charged Tours:
a. Up to 48 hours before the start of the activity: full refund
b. Less than 48 hours before the start of the activity or in the event of a no-show: no refund
c. Flight delayed, food poisoning, getting sick unable to attend tour. Under those circumstances, we agree to reschedule your start date with an additional charge of 50% of the total tour cost
d. The refund is done using the same payment method. In the event of credit cards which are charged monthly, the amount shall be credited at the end of the current invoicing period. The exact time of the refund depends on the user’s credit card agreement. The refund by bank transfer shall be done within seven bank working days.
Child under 04 years old: FOC
Child under 12 years old: 75% of adult fare
SOUTH ASIA TOURISM MEDIA COMPANY
Head office: 219 Pham Ngu Lao, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, City. HCM.
Tel: 028.38. 38.38.79 – 028.39.39.39.99
International travel license : 79-487/2015/TCDL-GPLHQT
Da Nang Office: 89 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Thach Thang Ward, Hai Chau District, City. DN.
Tel: 0236.3601499 – 0976 57 58 59
Hanoi Office : Room 301, building 131 Bui Thi Xuan, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi.
Tel: 024.39.377.377 – 0973082328
NATIONWIDE 24/7 CONSULTATION HOTLINE: 023 3878 7777